Jump to navigation Jump to search
Weapons for ships are categorized into Tiers.
A ship may be said to have X amount of tiers, or to have X Tiers of Weapons. There are 10 current tiers of weapons.
- Defensive Grade Energy
- Limited Supply, mounts. MIS Grade, Is an Instant on Defense. Always Charged. LImited shorts before requires a deep recharge.
- Point Defense
- Anti Missile, torpedo, SFC. Close Range Defensive. Usually SFC Grade.
- High Damage
- Think Nuke. Rail, Ion Cannon are Examples of High Damage. They are Station Grade.
- Counter Ship.
- Weapons designed for Specific Ships
- SIS Grade
- MIS Grade
- LIS Grade
- Area Effect
- Wide Dispersal weapons.Shotgun of Spatial Weaponry.
- Long Range Ordinance.
- LIS Grade, Long Range, Area Effect or Greater.
- Small Fighter Craft.
- Shuttle and Small Fighter Craft,1-5 Decks
- Small Intergalactic Ship, 5-10 Decks
- Medium Intergalactic Ship, 10-25 Decks
- Large Intergalactic Ship, 25-250 Decks